Millennium wants you to join our team of dedicated, driven and passionate team members. Submit your resume and cover letter below for review and become a part of Connecting America today!
Have you previously succeeded in a role as a Sales Manager or a Market Manager? Do you have a passion for leading & mentoring team members? Are you Driven to Win and know what it means to go the extra mile for clients? Are you familiar or been part of the construction industry?
Millennium is a distributor, providing fiber optic materials to contractors and network owners across the country. We are in need of a talented leader and manager to assign, direct & supervise all Sales & Ops performed out of our Delavan WI location. The ideal candidate will foster a positive environment, ensure client satisfaction and be responsible for proper branch operation with overall focus on market expansion.
- This role should have no more than 8-10 direct reports.
- Build and maintain a strong team that works together using Millennium processes. The market manager can use the existing hiring resources or decide to use other channels to secure the best people for local sales, client advocate, future business development subordinates and to hire the best warehouse staff.
- Communicate clear expectations of sales, operations, margins, profitability and objectives set by the Regional Manager and create the strategy to meet or exceed these objectives.
- Set daily, weekly, monthly and annual expectations for each employee within their defined territory for the following areas:
- Annual forecast and sales expectation by quarter
- Create an annual budget to meet expectations
- Review inventory to ensure proper levels
- Quarterly coaching sessions with market managers reviewing previous quarter results and planning for the next quarter
- Weekly scorecard measuring sales and operations to be defined by Regional Manager
- Sales: Calls, visits, quotes, sales orders, returns
- Margin, which is determined on an annual basis for the upcoming year
- Inventory: Cycle counts, inventory levels, dead inventory liquidation, accuracy
- Client satisfaction: Accuracy of orders, shipping, lead time and expectations set by client services
- Ensure the employees are providing maintenance and functionality of all facilities, delegating or contracting cleaning, grounds maintenance, warehouse layout, and signage.
- Identify and growing future leadership
- Ensuring Education plans established/completed